Saturday, May 17, 2014

Modern Medallion Quilt-Along

Some more exciting news!
It seems like every time I turn around, I'm being asked to be a part of something really cool!  This last week, Crystal from Two Little Aussie Birds has asked me to be a part of a blog hop/quilt-along for her brand new pattern "Modern Medallion".

The cool part is that I (ME!  MEEEEE!!!  YAY!) get to kick the whole thing off on June 1 with the center medallion.  I am SO EXCITED.  Seriously.  I keep running back to my fabric closet to see what I have, as if it's going to change every five minutes, ha ha.  Looks like I have an excuse to buy some new fabric!  WOOHOO!

Modern Medallion by Two Little Aussie Birds


I hope you'll join us, we have a great line up of bloggers/quilter's to help with the creative process of the quilt-along.  You can purchase the pattern by clicking here.  If you can, buy it today so you have enough time to do your prep work.  We start on June 1, and there will be prizes and giveaways!

Schedule:
06/01 - Week one – Medallion - schnitzel & boo
06/08 - Week two – Border one and two – MsMidge
06/15 - Week three – Border three – KateQuilts
06/22 - Week four – Border four and five – Little Mushroom Cap
06/29 - Week five – Border six and seven – Gnome Angel
07/06 - Week six – Finished quilts (with quilting if done) – Two Little Aussie Birds


See?  I told you that was exciting!

Happy Quilting!
-Kristi-

1 comment:

  1. I just got time to read Crystal's email properly and get my blogpost up and came to your blog as a part of the Mini Swap.. So, I hit two birds at a time. Need to check out the others on the bloghop list too.

    ReplyDelete