Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mini Quilt Swap NEWS!

 (the end of the sign-ups)

Sign-ups for the first schnitzel & boo Mini Quilt swap is now over.  Thank you all for your interest and excitement, I am overwhelmed...160+ people signed up!  WOW!

So now, I take on the huge task of sorting you all.  Too bad I can't borrow the Sorting Hat from Hogwart's!  I'll be back later today with more info for you later today so sit tight! 

Don't forget to follow me right here to stay in the know for future swaps, giveaways, news etc. 

Happy Sewing!
-kristi-


5 comments:

  1. Hi! Lady K, aka Karen here. Congrats on the big numbers! This is already a success because you had a great idea and there must have been a need for something like it out there. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen! Can you believe those numbers? CRAZY! A friend told me two days ago that you usually have to be invited Flickr-Exclusive style to participate in something like this, I had no idea. I just know that there are tons of creative people out there that love doing this sort of thing, so why not just offer it up and see what happens? I plan to host several of these, I'm excited to see how it grows and evolves. I love this sewing and crafting community, I have seen and been a recipient of so much generosity and giving. I think that's half the reason that we create in the first place. So much joy is in the giving of it. :)

      I'm not sure yet what I might need help with, maybe an admin on Flickr? I'm still learning about it, so I could probably use help there. If I get stuck with the sorting, I'll send out an SOS signal ;) Thanks so much for the offer!

      Delete
    2. Its because we like you and you gave us a uniqueness to the swap (matching based on answers) IMO. I can help, too, just let me know. Great numbers!

      Delete
  2. Hey Hon! Well, just let me know. I think I already joined the Flickr group, like on the first day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete