Friday, November 04, 2011

Faith, Belief and Friendship

Pooh and Piglet walked home thoughtfully together in the golden evening, and for a long time they were silent.
"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.

"It's the same thing," he said.
-Winnie the Pooh




For my friend Dee, who has given me my dreams, my "Something Exciting" on a silver platter and given me so much to be thankful for this year.  If it weren't for your belief and enthusiasm, I wouldn't be madly churning out sewing patterns for the fabric enthused masses.  I will always and forever be grateful for this hugely incredible opportunity!

xoxoxo
-Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Yes Dee! Thanks so much for introducing Kristi and I! We are grateful for your friendship and how you believe in both of us! :) XOXO Shari!

    ReplyDelete