Friday, February 05, 2016

The Worst Blogger In the World

Hello, I'm Kristi and I have a confession to make.

I am THE WORST blogger in the world. The worst. 

I am so far behind on tutorials and book reviews and in-general posts about stuff I've been doing. In fairness to myself, I've been extra busy at home and I've picked up a very part time job that has turned into more of a four maybe five day a week thing. Even if it's just a two hour work day, it still means my creative day is shot. That all needs to change. Goals and dreams are not things I approach lightly and I won't have them on the back burner!

So, with all of that in mind, I'll just leave you all with a few pictures, k? K.

{Roo wearing a crocheted fox scarf and heart headband muff, a gift from my sister.}

{Chelsea, a horse that will celebrate her 31st birthday in May. She belongs to a friend who is moving to Colorado and can't take her with because of her age and fragility. Roo and I will be visiting her on a regular basis until she moves on from this life.}


{Schnitzel McPoo looking adorable!}


{Birthday sh*tkickers for Roo}


{me, in need of a haircut, modeling my Quilter of Awesone t-shirt from Amora Lovely}


{Fenway Frank looking every bit of his goofy personality}


{a baby quilt I had in my head and now I have it in fabric}


{date night with My Handsome}


{Nelson}

I hope all is well with all of you!
-Kristi-

No comments:

Post a Comment