Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FINISHED!!!



Thank you, thank you to all of my wonderful Etsy customers!  You have kept me busy and happy this Holiday season.  I was able to buy my husband a really awesome gift for Christmas without him knowing about it because of you.  I wish I could tell you what it is, but I have no idea if he reads my blog or not.  I don't want to risk it, you know? 

Anyway, this was just a quick post to give you a little something to read.  I'll leave you with a picture of the stocking I created for Prudent Baby's "Put A Serger In My Stocking" Contest.  It didn't win but I am, nonetheless, proud of it anyway.  It was inspired by my favorite Christmas song  (which you can read about right here ). 



Have a fantastic day!  I won't take so long next time.

-Kristi-

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...can't wait to see the tutorial!!!

    P.s. LOVE the stocking!!!

    ReplyDelete