Monday, April 08, 2013

What I've been up to

I know I don't blog very often, I always have really good intentions to do so but the thing is, I really, really, really don't like computer work.  I'd so much rather be behind my sewing machine or in front of the Kitchenaid than stuck hen-pecking the keyboard of my laptop.  (I can't type.)

So, that's pretty much where I've been!  Behind my sewing machine or in the kitchen or playing with Roo.  Plus, we went on vacation to Disney World in March.  I have a few things I want to blog about: toasted marshmallow frosting, my two projects that were published in Stitch Craft Create magazine, and a few quilts and other projects that I've been working on.  For now, here's a happy picture of my sweet little girl on Easter.  She's going to grow up thinking that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are bikers...nothing wrong with that, right?



See you soon!
-Kristi-

1 comment: